Bachelor of Commerce in Banking & Insurance
HSC Pass in any stream from Arts & Science
About the Department
The B.Com with Banking & Insurance degree has its initiation in the Academic year 2020-2021. The main aim of this course is to inculcate training and practical approach among the students by using modern technologies, and also to give an adequate exposure to the operational environment in the field of Banking, Insurance and other related financial services. To meet this challenge there is a huge requirement for trained banking and financial professionals in the country. The program aims to churn out skilled and talented Finance and Management professionals to fulfill the requirement of the corporate sector in general, Banking Insurance, and Financial Services sector in particular.
- To provide opportunities for students to realize their full potential and thus shape for global employment professional excellence, entrepreneurial business venture and above all being responsible citizens of India.
- To equip students with updated inputs in the field of Banking and Insurance.
- To endow students with best banking and functional knowledge required to comprehend the pros and cons of Banking & Insurance.
- Developing the students for higher education, employability, business ventures and research programs.
Best Practices of the Department
- Internship and Training Programme
- Industry Expert Lectures
- National/ International Conference & Seminars
- Soft skill training programme
- Training for Bank Competitive exams
- Tally & GST
- Simulation Activity
- Group Discussion
- Project Work
- Field Study