Bachelor of Commerce in Professional Accounting
HSC Pass in any stream from Arts & Science
About the Department
The Department of Commerce with Professional Accounting was initiated in the academic year of 2020-2021. This Three year Degree course is focused for students who have decided to pursue a career in Accounting and Finance. This course provides a rigorous academic background for students who aim to acquire professional accounting designations such as CA, CWA, CMA and work in industry as professional accountants or practice as accountants. This program is benchmarked to the CA syllabus of ICAI which provides a clear view to enter the professions like Chartered Accountant, ACS and ICWA. It ensures the proficiency of the students to stabilize their career skills. The leadership qualities enable them to lead a successful professional life.
- To mold the students to become quality finance professionals with a strong accounting knowledge.
- To Promote and increase the knowledge, skill and proficiency of students in accounting and financial management skills.
Best Practices of the Department
- Collaboration with auditors through Auditors Consortium Cell
- Internship and Training Programme
- Group Presentations & Discussion
- Micro/Mini Projects
- Guest Lectures
- Free Online Courses
- Tally & GST